3.2.16

A Week In Pictures- Instagram #1





I've decided to do a new blog series, a week in pictures, it's basically a roundup of pictures we've both captured on Instagram and if you aren't following us already add us here.

Finally January is over, I'm sure you all agree, it's been a bonkers month and quite quiet on our Etsy shop.  The weather has been pretty dramatic so far this year with the country suffering from floods etc, but we have managed to catch a few lovely pictures and a rare one with Lola basking in the sunshine.  Not to mention a few shots of the amazing dramatic skies that recent storms have brought.

I popped over to Kirkstall Abbey with el poochio (full post to follow later this week), the buildings around are made from this lovely Yorkshire stone.

Elle Decoration trend issue-has anyone else got this copy?  I love that homeware trends are linking back to the catwalk, a subject close to my heart.  The cover itself is themed with the Pantone colours of the year Rose Quartz and Serenity.  In particular I love the pink and have lots of big plans for it product wise, watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment